£40,000 - £50,000
over 1 year ago
Project Manager Engineering Chesterfield
- Managing project delivery of design, fabrication and installation of electrical mechanical equipment for heavy industry.
- Centrally manage project delivery on time in budget following site safety quality systems
- Ability to travel internationally / Far East to oversee project installation.
Salary & Package: £40,000 - £50,000 depending on experience
This Project Manager job will suit:
- Experienced Project Manager or Project Engineer with background in engineering manufacturing business, supporting multiple, concurring projects.
- Degree Level Qualified in relevant engineering / construction discipline or time served experience in closely related industry.
- An influential, personable person who can drive projects forward and discuss technical matters with engineers.
- IOSH or NEBOSH (site safety management).
The Project Manager job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Growing business with a modern facility and lots of investment in people, facilities and equipment.
- Technology-based company with specialist expertise and experience in the design, manufacture and installation of stand alone machines used in metals processing.
- Excellent working environment with an exciting company.
- An opportunity to play a major role within their project management function.
The Project Manager job will involve:
- Oversee project delivery and onsite management from first concept through design, supply chain, manufacture / quality / inspection , installation and commissioning, adhering to site safety.
- Create appropriate project plans for each contract and use them to manage the contract and communicate the status of the project to customers and company personnel.
- Ensure that customer satisfaction is achieved at all times.
- Liaising and coordinating work between multiple international sales and manufacturing sites.
- Travel will involve roughly six or seven trips to the Far East per year.
This job is commutable from Chesterfield, Sheffield, Worksop, and surrounding North Derbyshire areas
To apply please contact Jayne Baxter at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.