guideline £60-62,000 plus pension
22 days ago
by agreement / asap
Project Manager Engineering
Mainly office based
£60-62k salary guideline + pension
Project Manager with Engineering or Manufacturing background and Project Management experience or qualifications like Prince2, APM or similar project management qualifications. The Project Manager will take responsibility for project management of specialist manufacturing contracts. Key deliverables will focus on activities like project risk management and risk mitigation, understanding contractual deliverables, as well as tracking budgets, timelines and communication with the customer.
This is a leadership role for a Project Manager with influencing skills and the ability to drive cross functional collaboration across different teams. The business designs and manufactures specialist mechanical equipment for engineering customers in energy, aerospace, marine, defence and heavy industries worldwide.
Salary guideline: £60,000-62,000 salary guideline + pension + holidays.
This Project Manager job will suit a person with:
- A proven track record of understanding project deliverables and minimizing project risk.
- Experience of tracking budgets, timelines and project deliverables.
- The ability to work with technical, engineering and manufacturing teams.
- The ability to influence, drive and achieve milestones, budgets and OTIF deliverables.
- A Project Management qualification, and a degree (or equivalent) in a technical or business subject would be advantageous (not essential)
What is it like to work there?
- We are looking for a candidate that is passionate about implementing and driving best practice project delivery processes to create a proactive, forward thinking team culture.
- The company has a specialised product and customers worldwide.
- They are a design and manufacture business and are regularly innovating their product offering.
- The company is part of a global company, and the UK team is growing.
- Very friendly, professional and conscientious team, we high calibre senior leaders.
- This is a market leader within their industry and a highly reputable engineering business.
- Fantastic scope for progression within this business. This is an employer who are genuinely passionate about employee development and progression.
Suitable for candidates based in Sheffield, Rotherham, South Yorkshire.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”