£35,000 - £52,000
about 2 months ago
Project Manager jobs role. World Class automotive technology / engineering R&D organisation working at the forefront of vehicle technology development – electric vehicles, connected and autonomous vehicles, motorsport.
Are you an Electrical Engineer / Electronics Engineer with a development, test, project management or project engineering background with a passion for automotive technology development? This is a fantastic opportunity to support a global automotive business on a wide variety of electrical / electronic engineering R&D projects.
Salary range of £35,000 - £52,000 commensurate with experience plus an excellent company pension contribution, 27 days holiday plus bank holidays, company bonus, onsite sports and fitness facilities.
The Project Manager – Electrical / Electronics job will suit:
- An Electrical Engineer / Electronic Engineer with experience of working within a role that is likely to be focused on one of the following areas; test; development; R&D; project engineering; project management.
- Any experience of working within an automotive / engineering environment would be beneficial but NOT essential.
- It is likely that you will hold a relevant qualification in an electronics engineering, electrical engineering, automotive engineering or similar engineering discipline.
The Project Manager – Electrical / Electronics job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- You will be joining an internationally recognised research and development engineering organisation with ambitious domestic and international growth plans.
- A truly innovative, high tech, advanced engineering and technology business (operating in 40+countries – part of an £1 billion t/o group).
- Salary range of £35,000 - £52,000 commensurate with experience plus an excellent company pension contribution, 27 days holiday plus bank holidays, company bonus, onsite sports and fitness facilities.
The Project Manager – Electrical / Electronics job will involve:
- Working as part of a team responsible for all aspects of vehicle electrical / electronics R&D test activities.
- Project management of multiple large scale projects including test scheduling, project tracking, compliance, risk analysis, technical support.
- The role will be customer facing as you will be a key customer liaison point as well as communication across internal technical teams to ensure successful project delivery.
This Project Manager – Electrical / Electronics job is commutable from Coventry, Nuneaton, Hinckley, Warwick, Rugby, Leicester, Leamington Spa, Birmingham, Northampton, Tamworth, Solihull.
To apply, please contact Kimmo Lappi at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd