£40,000 - £50,000
about 1 year ago
Project Manager role. Project management of design and manufacturing projects for a wide range of bespoke electrical equipment predominately for the Naval Defence Sector. Small project management team delivering engineering / manufacturing projects from concept to completion.
Salary & Package: £40,000 to £50,000, lunchtime finish on a Friday!
This job will suit:
- A Project Manager or Engineering Manager with a proven track record of delivery engineering / manufacturing projects to cost, quality and time targets.
- Experience of delivering projects that are electrical engineering in nature would be preferred.
- You are likely to have gained a relevant qualification (HNC or HND or Degree) in an electrical/electronic engineering, mechanical engineering or similar engineering / manufacturing discipline.
- The company work on UK MOD Defence projects so it is a requirement of this role that you have to be a sole British Citizen to obtain the relevant level of security clearance.
The jobs working Environment, Opportunities and Rewards:
- The company design and manufacture a wide range of bespoke electrical equipment predominately for the Naval Defence Sector.
- Manufacturing capability covers a wide range of products including power distribution, control and instrumentation panels and bespoke electrical equipment.
- Opportunity to join a small projects team to deliver projects from the initial design stage into full production and customer delivery.
The job will involve:
- Define and track project scope, schedule, working to budgets and executing clearly defined strategies in collaboration with project stakeholders.
- Develop and execute Microsoft Project plans.
- Lead project team meetings.
- Act as a key liaison across all functional areas of the business including sales, engineering, production and quality.
This job is commutable from Coleshill, Tamworth, Nuneaton, West Bromwich, Wolverhampton, Dudley, Willenhall, among many others
To apply please contact Kimmo Lappi at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.