£35,000 to £45,000
about 2 months ago
Project Manager, Coventry
- Project Manager jobs, Senior Project Manager jobs,
- Fantastic company culture + work from home flexibility.
- Dynamic, agile business working at the forefront of automotive R&D – electric vehicles, autonomous vehicles, ADAS, CAV etc…
- Role would suit a Project Manager or an Engineer working within a project management focused position.
- Lots of opportunity for training and development, the company are passionate about developing their people.
- £35K - £45K salary commensurate with experience + excellent pension + 27 days holiday & all bank holidays.
This Project Manager role will suit:
- You are likely to have worked within a Project Manager, or project management focused role within an engineering, technical consulting or technical R&D environment.
- We are looking for a candidate that has a desire to lead a diverse range of projects and really wants to develop their career within a professional project management capacity.
- An ability to work on a diverse range of projects simultaneously, drive forward projects, effectively liaise with internal and external customers, implement PM best practice are all great qualities for this position.
This Project Manager job will involve:
- The Project Manager will take overall responsibility for project delivery – project performance, cost, quality and timing.
- Projects are broad and diverse in nature, but all engineering / advanced technology test and development / R&D focussed.
- You will be the non-technical interface for the customer and internal / external stakeholders on projects.
- Creating and maintaining project operating principles, manage project processes, contract scope, deliverables, gateways, risks, project financials, project master schedule.
- Work closely with technical leads to ensure the right resource is allocated to projects.
To apply please send your CV to Luke Smith at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.