£40,000 to £50,000
about 2 years ago
Are you a Project Manager within an electrical engineering background seeking Project Manager jobs in Birmingham?
Salary Guideline: £40,000 to £50,000 commensurate with experience, lunchtime finish on a Friday!
This job will suit:
- A Project Manager or Engineering Manager with a proven track record of delivery engineering / manufacturing projects to cost, quality and time targets.
- Experience of delivering projects that are electrical engineering in nature would be preferred.
- You are likely to have gained a relevant qualification (HNC or HND or Degree) in an electrical/electronic engineering, mechanical engineering or similar engineering / manufacturing discipline.
- The company work on UK MOD Defence projects so it is a requirement of this role that you have to be a sole British Citizen to obtain the relevant level of security clearance.
The jobs working Environment, Opportunities and Rewards:
- The company design and manufacture a wide range of bespoke electrical equipment predominately for the Naval Defence Sector.
- Manufacturing capability covers a wide range of products including power distribution, control and instrumentation panels and bespoke electrical equipment.
- Opportunity to join a small projects team to deliver projects from the initial design stage into full production and customer delivery.
- Salary Guideline of £40,000 to £50,000 depending upon experience. Lunchtime finish on a Friday!
The job will involve:
- Managing and coordinating electrical engineering / manufacturing projects predominately for the naval defence sector.
- Define and track project scope, schedule, working to budgets and executing clearly defined strategies in collaboration with project stakeholders.
- Develop and execute Microsoft Project plans.
- Lead project team meetings.
- Act as a key liaison across all functional areas of the business including sales, engineering, production and quality.
This job is commutable from Birmingham, Wolverhampton, Dudley, Stourbridge, Kidderminster, Tamworth, Lichfield, Solihull, Coventry, Redditch, Bromsgrove, Walsall, Cannock.