c£50,000 per annum
3 months ago
Project Manager - Food, Beverage, Dairy
- Fantastic opportunity to join a growing SME, working with market leading customers on high value projects within the food, beverage and dairy sectors.
- Excellent benefits package (listed below). Scope to develop further. Great Team culture.
- We need someone from a Food / Dairy / Beverage background who has engineering knowledge.
Are you an experienced Project Manager from a Food / Beverage / Dairy background? Due to strong growth, and new projects secured, an opportunity to join an established projects team has become available. As Project Manager, you will oversee a select few, high value projects, for some of the leading names within the Dairy, Food, and Beverage sectors.
Salary & Package: Flexible depending on experience. 24 days holiday, rising to 27 with service (+ bank holidays). Potential for car allowance. Profit share scheme soon to be introduced. Early Friday afternoon finish. Flexible working policy. Sick pay scheme. The company are big advocates of personal development too.
This Food Project Manager job will suit:
- Proven project management experience within an engineering capacity. A food / drink / dairy engineering background is required.
- An engineering qualification/experience is needed. Some prior experience with CAD would be useful.
- APM qualified would be ideal, but not essential.
- The role has a small amount of travel to customer sites. This will likely form no more than 10% of your time, but a drivers licence is required due to this.
The Beverage Project Manager job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Opportunity to work for a fantastic business who have ambitious growth plans. Creating future opportunities for this position. Case studies and further documentation can be provided to help demonstrate this.
- Flexible salary for the right individual. Excellent wider benefits package that are consistently being reviewed based on employee feedback.
- Work with leading businesses on complex engineering projects. You will have support from wider Project Engineers within the business.
The Dairy Project Manager job will involve:
- Overall responsibility for project budget, schedule, quality and resources for assigned projects.
- Planning and execution of assigned projects in accordance with key dates, milestones, contract and Company procedures.
- Interpretation of contractual requirements and flow into programme, project deliverables and outsourced work packages.
- Implementing and maintaining project management tools including action logs, request for information logs, risk registers, etc.
This job is commutable from Yeovil
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.