£40,000 to £50,000
about 2 months ago
Project Manager, Nottingham
- Project Manager jobs role.
- Newly created Project Manager position to manage a diverse range of projects - a pivotal role in the future growth of the business.
- Multi-site, innovation business within the aviation security sector, Covid has had little impact on them, and they are continuing grow in anticipation of first volume sales.
- Role would suit a Project Manager with experience of working with engineering teams to successfully delivering engineering projects against commercial / contract terms.
- £40K - £50K salary commensurate with experience + pension + flexible working + early finish on a Friday + 25 days holiday and all bank holidays.
This Project Manager jobs role will suit:
- A Project Manager with experience of delivering engineering projects against commercial contract terms (defined schedules, costs, penalty clauses etc…).
- You will have a proven track record of working closely with engineering teams to drive projects to a successful conclusion, ensuring projects they are delivered against the contract terms / commercial agreements.
- Any specific exposure to any of the following would be advantageous: aviation security; medical products; electrical/electronic/software systems; SCADA / PLC systems; industrial control systems; imaging systems.
- You are likely to hold a relevant qualification (HNC/HND/Degree) in an engineering or similar discipline.
This Project Manager job will involve:
- Managing and successfully delivering engineering projects from the definition phase to final customer handover.
- You will predominately be responsible for delivering the high value projects within the business (£1m+), but you will also pick up some of the lower value (£50K+) projects from time-to-time.
- The customers are UK, EU and US governments, worldwide airports with particular emphasis in European markets, so high value project contracts involve commercial terms such as defined schedules and stage-gate invoicing.
- Liaison with clients and internal stakeholders to drive projects forward.
- Identification of project hazards and risks.
- Role may involve travel to customer project sites (UK, EU and US based) when appropriate.
Benefits & Company Overview:
- £40K - £50K salary commensurate with experience plus company pension contribution, 25 days holiday, flexible working including early finish on Friday.
- The company specialises in the design and manufacture of imaging systems for aviation security and customs and border protection, with inherent control and automation systems for industrial environments.
- A rapidly growing and successful engineering business, with sites in the UK and US, they have invested heavily in new systems and technology and is experiencing good growth in their UK and international markets.
This Project Manager job is commutable from Nottingham, Loughborough, Derby, Newark, Mansfield, Grantham, Leicester, Melton Mowbray.
To apply please send your CV to Luke Smith at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.