Commensurate with Experience
25 days ago
Project Manager, Ashby-de-la-Zouch
- Project Manager jobs role.
- Multi-site, successful and growing engineering business that designs and manufactures integrated safety, control, and automation systems for industrial environments.
- Newly created Project Manager position, stable, successful, and growing engineering business.
- Role would suit a Project Manager with experience of successfully delivering engineering projects according to commercial / contract terms.
- Salary commensurate with experience + pension + flexible working + early finish on a Friday + 25 days holiday and all bank holidays + private health.
The Project Manager job will suit:
- A Project Manager with experience of taking ownership of, and delivering against commercial contract terms (defined schedules, costs, penalty clauses, liquated damages etc…) within an engineering environment.
- You will work very closely with the engineering teams to drive projects, but the key focus of the role is to ensure projects are being delivered against the contract terms / commercial agreements rather than lots of technical delivery responsibilities.
- Any exposure to rail engineering projects or NEC contracts (Network Rail, London Underground, Crossrail), electrical/electronic, SCADA / PLC systems would be beneficial.
- You are likely to hold a relevant qualification (HNC/HND/Degree) in an engineering, business management or similar discipline.
The Project Manager job will involve:
- Managing and successfully delivering engineering projects from the definition phase to final customer handover against the agreed contract / commercial terms.
- You will predominately be responsible for delivering the high value projects within the business (£1m+), but you will also pick up some of the lower value (£50K+) projects from time-to-time.
- The customers are large corporates / blue chips, so high value project contracts involve commercial terms such as defined schedules, penalty clauses, stage-gate invoicing, liquidated damages – you will be responsible for reviewing contract terms and delivering projects successfully against these.
- Liaison with clients and internal stakeholders to drive projects forward.
- Identification of project hazards and risks.
- Role may involve some travel to customer project sites (UK based) when appropriate.
Benefits & Company Overview:
- Salary commensurate with experience plus company pension contribution, life assurance, 25 days holiday, private health, flexible working including a lunch time finish on Friday!
- The company specialise in the design and manufacture of integrated safety, control and automation systems for hazardous industrial environments.
- Stable and successful engineering business, 3 UK sites, they have invested heavily in new systems and technology in the last 3 years and is experiencing good growth in their core UK and international markets.
This Project Manager job is commutable from Ashby De La Zouch, Loughborough, Burton Upon Trent, Long Eaton, Derby, Tamworth, Lichfield, Coalville, Leicester, Castle Donington.
To apply, please send your CV to Luke Smith at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.