Flexible salary range between £40,000 and £48,000
5 months ago
- Project Managing position within the housing development sector.
- The job is based within the development planning team in a role that will see you design a range of layout plans using CAD.
Projects centered job opportunity that will be ideal for someone from the housing development sector who enjoys variety and using design skills. Previous experience of using a CAD system will be required for this position. One day you may be involved devising planning strategies, the next identifying future land acquisition opportunities. A core duties of the role will see you liaising with managers to help produce sketch layouts for land offers.
Salary & Package: Flexible salary range between £40,000 and £48,000. Company car / allowance are offered. Flexible benefits, 25 days holiday that rises with service (1 per year up to 28). Bonus scheme.
This Project Manager job will suit:
- A flexible individual who has ideally worked within the housing development sector.
- Someone who has had design experience of land development projects.
- A strong communicator who can liaise with a number of different planning stakeholders and deliver a range of projects.
The Project Manager job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Excellent package that offers a competitive salary, bonus, company car / allowance, and above average holidays.
- Opportunity to work on a range of projects within an established housing developer.
- Work for a company that continuously looks to develop talent and offer future career opportunities.
The Project Manager job will involve:
- Manage all facets of the day-to-day promotion of all current planning application.
- Produce both sketch and detailed planning layouts by hand and using CAD.
- Produce Design and Access Statements, non-standard house type planning drawings, elevations and long sections in support of planning applications.
- Submit planning applications.
- Liaise directly with - and respond to the comments of - planning authorities and statutory consultees to ensure the successful outcome of the planning application process.
- Manage all external consultants involved in the planning applications/promotions.
This job is commutable from Peterborough, Huntingdon, March
To apply please contact Joe Parker