23 days ago
Project Manager, Aldershot. Project Manager for an established imaging technology provider. You will be joining a dynamic, high technology company that provides the best technical solution to a range of sectors. With an engineering background we require a Project Manager who can drive forward technical projects
This Project Manager job will suit:
- An experienced Project Manager who has a exposure to on-site work and has a proven track record of keeping projects on track
- Experienced in leading automation projects
- A background in Machine Vision or similar camera technology is highly advantageous
- Someone with their Prince 2 certification
- Someone who can help deliver FAT / SAT on customer projects
The Project Manager job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Excellent starting salary
- 25 days holiday + all bank holidays
- Bupa healthcare and Pension scheme
- Company car
- An extremely supportive company who are passionate about training, developing their employees and a very friendly organisation.
- A great team who have a fresh, positive outlook who all strive to make a difference and positive improvements where possible. Our client are at the top of their game in their field and set the bar high on integrity, compliance and professionalism.
The Project Manager job will involve:
- Responsible for leading the planning and delivery of Projects On time, to Specification and Budget
- You will be heavily involved in projects from ‘cradle to grave’
- Ownership and responsibility of bespoke projects across vision and imaging technology projects
- Provide engineering skills on selected projects
- Some travel to customer sites within the UK and Ireland
- Generate project status reports
This Project Manager job is commutable from Aldershot, Farnborough, Guildford, Farnham, Basingstoke, Woking, Leatherhead and surrounding areas
To apply please contact Matthew Langham at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.