about 1 year ago
Project Manager jobs role, Automated equipment/digital systems engineering business within the packaging industry. Project Managers role to take technical ownership of projects from start to finish. Become an integral part of the operations team, providing essential support throughout complete project lifecycle ensuring successful delivery of projects to the specified costs, quality and timescale criteria.
Flourishing automation systems company are looking for a project engineer to get involved in all aspects of supporting customers in the successful delivery of their orders. This will suit somebody that has experience of
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Award winning SME Engineering business that develop and supply digital systems to the packaging industry.
- Competitive package. Private healthcare. Continuous rewards in accordance with your experience, skills and commitment. 26 days holiday plus bank holidays. Weekend over time paid at double time.
- On-going support and product training. Friendly, hardworking and enthusiastic team.
- Active social side, with monthly events!
The job will involve:
- Responsible for the successful management, planning and financial control of multiple projects to ensure they are delivered on time and to budget.
- Leading a small team of project engineers.
- Support and assist the project management team during the full project lifecycle.
- Develop and maintain project plans and communicate these to the project team.
- Actively manage and update project timeline, risks and costs.
- Assist the sales force to develop and maintain customer relationship.
This job will suit:
- You are likely to hold a relevant qualification (HNC/HND/Degree) in engineering, mechanical, automation, process or similar discipline.
- Effective communication and listening skills, effective time management and ability to work to deadlines.
- The ability to coordinate and work on multiple projects efficiently and effectively.
- Very much customer focused, who’d rather pick up the phone than send an email.
This job is commutable from Nottingham, Hucknall, Bilsthorpe, Mansfield, Sutton-in-Ashfield, Kirkby-in-Ashfield, Alfreton, Somercotes, Ambergate, Ripley, Heanor, Eastwood, Ilkeston, Long Eaton, Clifton, Beeston, West Bridgford, Arnold, Nottinghamshire, Derbyshire and surrounding areas.
To apply, please contact Jack Ludford