£40,000 + flexible hours + bonus + 25 days holiday
24 days ago
- Salisbury based Project Manager job
- Medium sized technology / scientific / engineering business (multi-national)
- £40,000 + flexible hours + bonus + 25 days holiday
- Due to their R&D roots they value people who are inquisitive and passionate about learning
Exciting Project Manager jobs role, we are looking for 2 people here. A fantastic opportunity for someone to really step up from a Project Coordinator / Junior Project Manager role or for a Project Manager to further develop their career managing multiple medium sized projects in the technology, engineering, IT, software and pharmaceutical sector (no sector experience required – providing you have that inquisitive mind and an interest in technology)
Project Manager Requirements:
- Are you a Project Manager seeking Project Manager jobs with more diversity? Or a Project Coordinator / Junior Project Manager looking to take that next step in your career?
- Are you seeking Project Manager jobs that are customer facing and with a business which is considerate, conscientious and has a very friendly culture? Projects are tracked with MS Project and is quite ‘light touch’.
- This is NOT full blown Prince 2 methodology. You need to be agile, adaptable, seeking a diverse and stimulating Project Manager jobs role (based in Salisbury Wiltshire)
The Project Manager jobs working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Innovative company which works in the pharmaceutical sector
- Culture is very much friendly, innovative, customer focused, family focused
- One third of the headcount is focused on R&D, resulting in a strong new product pipeline, the company is well placed for significant growth.
- Due to the varied nature of the business, your job will be diverse, interesting and stimulating. No two days are the same!
This Project Manager / Junior Project Manager jobs role is based in Salisbury commutable from Salisbury, Fordingbridge, Southampton, Warminster, Shaftesbury, Wiltshire.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”