£50,000 - £55,000
over 2 years ago
Project Manager jobs role / Senior Project manager jobs with an innovative technology & engineering business at the forefront of advanced technology.
8% pension, 27 days holiday. Collaborative, innovative, friendly company culture. At the forefront of advanced technology. You will be involved with incredibly diverse and exciting technology projects. These are fast paced, nimble, flexible projects. You will need to have Project Manager experience in the engineering, technology, R&D, scientific, electrical, electronics, electromechanical or mechanical engineering disciplines and want to work for an innovative technology company.
Are you seeking Project Manager jobs in Oxfordshire / Project Manager jobs in Oxford, Newbury, Reading, Swindon, High Wycombe, Oxfordshire, Berkshire, Buckinghamshire?
Salary Guideline: £50,000 - £55,000 TBC pension 8%, 27 days holiday.
This Project manager jobs role will suit:
- Somebody with experience of working within a Project Manager, Programme Manager or similar project management focused jobs.
- We are looking for a candidate that will grab hold of projects and ensure they are delivered to performance, cost, quality and timing standards i.e. manage the commercial delivery of projects.
- Ability to bring people together to deliver projects, develop and drive forward project management best practice, effectively liaise with customers are all great qualities for this position.
- Exposure to working within an engineering / technology / technical environment is strongly preferred (that could be mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, electronics or wider technology disciplines).
- You will be accustomed to fast paced projects and wearing a number of hats in an SME. You will help define Project Management processes rather than just follow them. You will need to be flexible and have excellent communication skills for both client contact and internal stakeholder engagement
- Ideally degree educated and interested in future technology
Working Environment, Opportunities and Rewards:
- You will be joining one of the most exciting and innovative technology companies in the UK
- You will work with collaborative, friendly and conscientious colleagues who are passionate about the continued growth of the business and its technologies
This Project Manager / Senior Project Manager jobs role is commutable from Oxford, Newbury, Reading, Swindon, High Wycombe, Oxfordshire, Berkshire, Buckinghamshire.
To apply please contact Dawn Conway at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd