£30,000 to £35,000
over 2 years ago
Project Engineer. £30,000 - £35,000. Loughborough
CAD Engineer with 2D and 3D AutoCAD experience designing heavy components, steel structures or sheet metal fabrication. Working for an established manufacturing business, working with customers around the world the Project Engineer will be a key part of the drawing office.
This Project Engineer job will suit someone with:
- Exposure to designing heavy modules / components, steel structures, sheet metal fabrication
- AutoCAD 2D & 3D
- Mechanical engineering expertise
- Strong communications skills
- Self-motivated and highly organized
The Project Engineer working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Well established engineering company
- Good starting salary based on experience
- Strong customer base.
- Market leader in their field
- Bespoke designs for customers’ needs
The Project Engineer job will involve:
- Designing in 2D AutoCAD and 3D AutoCAD
- Dealing with customers throughout a project providing mechanical engineering expertise from concept to commissioning
- A mix of project engineering duties
Reference: ml / 180824-121855
This Project Engineer job is commutable from Loughborough, Nottingham, Leicester, Derby, Leicestershire and surrounding areas.