£ Competitive Salary
11 months ago
Are you a Project Engineer / Contracts Engineer or Project Manager looking for a really interesting project engineering opportunity where you can make a real difference? This role will progress to a Project Manager role in the future.
A fantastic Project Engineer / Contracts Engineer opportunity for a company that provides world class technical innovation, research and development services to deliver exciting, effective and efficient concepts to their customers.
This Project Engineer job will suit someone with:
- Good with detail, planning and organising
- Good IT skills, able to pick up Microsoft Project quite quickly. You may well have good Excel skills.
- An appreciation of manufacturing / engineering
- Good communication skills, able to go and see an internal stakeholder / colleague and influence them to make sure they remain on track with a project.
The Project Engineer working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- The company is known as a global leader in their field, which is testament to their innovation, quality and people
- A British manufacturing success story, they have a truly global reach and integrated supplier relationships with Rolls Royce and Siemens
- Excellent working environment with an exciting company
- Twice awarded the “Queen’s Award” for Enterprise
- An opportunity to play a major role within their project management function
The Project Engineer job will involve:
- Develops project objectives by reviewing project proposals and plans
- Maintains project schedule by monitoring project progress, coordinating activities, resolving problems
- Taking on the export control licencing, processing of BOMs, post sales administrative tasks
- Prepares project status reports by collecting, analysing and summarizing information and recommending actions
- Dealing with customers and internal departments throughout a project
This Project Engineer job is commutable from Coalville, Loughborough, Leicester, Leicestershire, Nottingham, Derbyshire.
To apply please contact Matt Langham