Kirkby in Ashfield
£ Competitive Salary
25 days ago
Project Engineer jobs role, Automated equipment/digital systems engineering business within the packaging industry. Project Engineers role to take technical ownership of projects from start to finish. Become an integral part of the operations team, providing essential support throughout complete project lifecycle ensuring successful delivery of projects to the specified costs, quality and timescale criteria.
Flourishing automation systems company are looking for a project engineer to get involved in all aspects of supporting customers in the successful delivery of their orders.
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Award winning SME Engineering business that develop and supply digital systems to the packaging industry.
- Competitive package. Private healthcare. Continuous rewards in accordance with your experience, skills and commitment. 26 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- On-going support and product training. Friendly, hardworking and enthusiastic team.
- Active social side, with monthly events!
The job will involve:
- Support and assist the Project management team during the full project lifecycle.
- Manage smaller projects from kick off through to completion. Developing and maintaining project plans while communicating with the project team and key stakeholders.
- Coordinating multiple projects, which are likely to be at varying stages of development process.
- Technical customer support, over the phone and email follow up.
- Supplier support and negotiations.
This job will suit:
- You are likely to hold a relevant qualification (HNC/HND/Degree) in engineering, mechanical, automation, process or similar discipline.
- Effective communication and listening skills, effective time management and ability to work to deadlines.
- The ability to coordinate and work on multiple projects efficiently and effectively.
- Very much customer focused, who’d rather pick up the phone than send an email.
This job is commutable from Nottingham, Hucknall, Bilsthorpe, Mansfield, Sutton-in-Ashfield, Kirkby-in-Ashfield, Alfreton, Somercotes, Ambergate, Ripley, Heanor, Eastwood, Ilkeston, Long Eaton, Clifton, Beeston, West Bridgford, Arnold, Nottinghamshire, Derbyshire and surrounding areas.
To apply, please contact Jack Ludford