Highly Competitive Base Salary + Fantastic Wider Benefits Package
almost 2 years ago
- Project Engineer
- Would be suited for a mechanical engineer that enjoys a broad range of responsibilities – mechanical design, being practical / hands on, working with customers.
- The role will involve mechanical design, 3D CAD SolidWorks & mechanical analysis, finite element analysis combined with supporting product development, prototype build and test activities.
The jobs working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Established engineering / manufacturing business. They develop and manufacture products used within defence, specialist vehicle and aerospace sectors.
- Friendly culture, the company is located in a nice part of the world!
- A great role for someone who is looking for an excellent all-round role.
The job will involve:
- Good opportunity to combine both theoretical mechanical design / analysis activities with being nice and practical / hands on by supporting the product manufacturing process.
- Undertake mechanical design and analysis projects which will include 3D CAD using Solidworks, 2D drawings, Finite Element Analysis (FEA) and hand calculations.
- Support the manufacture of prototypes and trials including the physical testing of the prototypes.
- Opportunity to work closely with customers on projects, visit customers and understand their product / engineering requirements.
This job will suit:
- Previous experience of working within a mechanical design / project engineer or similar role where you are producing 2D & CAD designs / drawings as well as undertaking your own mechanical analysis / finite element analysis (FEA).
- An Engineer that enjoys supporting the product development & manufacturing process e.g. product testing, prototype build, product trials.
- You are likely to hold a relevant qualification (HNC/HND/Degree) in a mechanical engineering or similar engineering discipline.
- You will need to be able to obtain a basic level of UK security clearance.
This job is commutable from Weymouth, Bridport, Lyme Regis, Dorchester, Yeovil, Honiton, Chard, Portland.
To apply please contact Sophie Taylor at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.