Ashby de la Zouch
£ Competitive Salary
almost 2 years ago
Project Engineer jobs role. Delivery of rail engineering projects, SCADA, PLC, safety critical, communication and automation systems. Network Rail, London Underground projects. Diverse engineering projects, flexible and agile business.
Salary & Package: Salary commensurate with experience. Benefits include company pension, life assurance, 25 days holiday, private health, flexible working hours including a lunch time finish on Friday!
The Project Engineer job will suit:
- A Project Engineer / Project Manager or similar with previous experience of managing engineering projects from start to finish.
- You will become an integral member of an agile SME engineering organisation that design, manufacture and deliver integrated communication management systems / safety critical automation systems to the rail sector.
- Any exposure to rail engineering projects, electrical/electronic, SCADA / PLC systems would be beneficial.
- You are likely to hold a relevant qualification (HNC/HND/Degree) in an electrical engineering, systems engineering or similar engineering discipline.
The Project Engineer job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- The company specialise in the design and supply of integrated safety, control and automation systems for hazardous industrial environments.
- You will be joining a rapidly growing company who value loyalty and integrity – a lot of people have developed their careers with the business over a number of years.
- Competitive salary dependent upon experience plus company pension contribution, life assurance, 25 days holiday, private health, flexible working hours including a lunch time finish on Friday!
The Project Engineer job will involve:
- Managing and successfully delivering engineering projects from the definition phase to final handover including the onsite installation, test and commissioning of systems.
- Production and review of technical documentation e.g. procurement specifications, safe systems of work, risk assessments, method statements.
- Liaison with clients and internal stakeholders to drive projects forward.
- Identification of project hazards and risks.
- Role will involve some travel to customer project sites (UK based) when appropriate – this will be to supervise equipment installation / commissioning, sign off of works, customer handover etc…
This Project Engineer job is commutable from Ashby De La Zouch, Loughborough, Burton Upon Trent, Long Eaton, Derby, Tamworth, Lichfield, Swadlincote Leicester, Coaville. Leicestershire, Derbyshire, Staffordshire.
To apply, please contact Jack Ludford