£38,000 to £44,000 per annum
about 2 months ago
- Fantastic opportunity to join a growing SME, working with market leading customers on high value projects.
- Excellent benefits package (listed below). Scope to develop further. Great Team culture.
- Would suit someone from a Process / Food / Pharma or Oil & Gas background who has engineering knowledge.
Are you an experienced Project Engineer from an Engineering / Process background? Due to strong growth, and new projects secured, an opportunity to join an established projects team has become available. As Project Engineer, you will work alongside the wider team and support the Project Managers to ensure successful project completion.
Salary & Package: c£38,000 to £44,000 as a guide. 24 days holiday, rising to 27 with service (+ bank holidays). Potential for car allowance. Profit share scheme soon to be introduced. Early Friday afternoon finish. Flexible working policy. Sick pay scheme. The company are big advocates of personal development too.
This Project Engineer job will suit:
- Proven experience within a projects based role. A process engineering background would be beneficial, but we can be flexible for the right character.
- An engineering qualification/experience is needed. Some prior experience with CAD would be useful.
- Experience with MS Projects.
- Flexible approach, enjoy new challenges and occasionally visit customer sites.
The Project Engineer job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Opportunity to work for a fantastic business who have ambitious growth plans. Creating future opportunities for this position. Case studies and further documentation can be provided to help demonstrate this.
- Flexible salary for the right individual. Excellent wider benefits package that are consistently being reviewed based on employee feedback.
- Work with leading businesses on complex engineering projects. You will have support from wider Project Engineers within the business.
The Project Engineer job will involve:
- Acting as the main technical point of contact for assigned projects.
- Interpretation of customer requirements and flow to design, hardware selection and outsourced work packages.
- Planning and execution of assigned projects in accordance with key dates, milestones and Company procedures.
- Budgeting and forecasting in line with approved budgets.
- Generating project documentation including statements of work, specifications, commissioning documentation, completion certificates, O&M manuals, etc.
This job is commutable from Yeovil
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.