9 months ago
- Newly created Project Engineer jobs role / Project Manager
- Manage automation, turnkey machinery, bespoke production machinery (£1m + design and build of special purpose machinery)
- Project manager jobs role Nottingham, Newark, Mansfield, Southwell
- Fantastic growth and stability – engineering business supplies capital equipment / high speed machinery to medical / pharmaceutical manufacturing
Are you a Project Engineer or Project Manager who has some experience of high speed high value production machinery? Have you worked with or in partnership with machine builders ? Are you seeking Project engineer jobs or Project Manager jobs in the Nottingham, Derby, Newark, Mansfield, Nottinghamshire region?
Project Engineer Experience Required
- You will need to be an engineer (mechanical or electrical)
- You will need to have good ability to manage and interface with external suppliers
- Ideally experience of some sort of electro-mechanical equipment (high speed machinery / bespoke PLC controlled equipment etc)
- Able to manage £1m + projects. We don’t necessarily need formal Project management training but certainly a robust, organised and structured person who can take the job on
- The business are a very friendly and supporting company, with a big focus on Learning & Development. You will be supported in this role
- 150 to 200 headcount business so an SME mentality in terms of “wearing a number of hats” – part of a 1000 + headcount international business
This Project Engineer jobs role is based near Nottingham commutable from Nottingham, Derby, Mansfield, Long Eaton, Newark, Southwell, Chesterfield, Mansfield, Burton on Trent, Ashby, Melbourne.
REF : ESPEE