ml / 210122-154443
about 1 month ago
Project Engineer, CAD Design, Loughborough, heavy fabrication
Project Engineer / Design within an established, successful manufacturing company who supply to industries which include Power Generation and other industrial sectors. You will be a key part of the team and have a big role to play.
Salary & Package: Good starting salary!
This Project Engineer job will suit:
- Mechanical engineering HNC / HND qualified / experience
- Exposure to designing heavy modules / components, steel structures, sheet metal fabrication
- AutoCAD 3D & 2D
- Strong communications skills
- Self-motivated and highly organized as you will play a key part of the team in the design office
The Project Engineer job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Well established engineering company
- Remained busy throughout COVID
- Grow people within the business.
- The role is down to retirement – there is an excellent length of tenure throughout the company
- Good starting salary based on experience
- Strong customer base.
The Project Engineer job will involve:
- Project engineering/ managing from concept to commissioning
- Designing using 3D CAD - AutoCAD
- Regular communication with customers and suppliers
- Liaising with internal departments
This job is commutable from Loughborough, Shepshed, Coalville, Ashby-de-la-Zouch, Nottingham, Derby, Leicester and surrounding areas.