11 months ago
Project Engineer, Colchester, CO4
Project Engineer, Project Manager, Process Engineer, PRINCE2, Six Sigma. Exciting opportunity to work within a market leading SME company, leading multiple projects from planning until delivery stage. This role would be well suited to someone with experience within the Medical device or healthcare industries with excellent communication skills and project management skills.
This Project Engineer job will suit:
- Project Engineer, Project Manager, Process Engineer or experience working in a similar role.
- This role will suit an engineer who is looking to move more in to project management, so you will need good technical knowledge (Engineering / Manufacturing background is ideal).
- Experience working within the Medical Device / Healthcare / Medical Technology sector or related industries would be extremely beneficial.
- Someone with PRINCE2, Six Sigma or other project management qualifications.
The Project Engineer job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Market leading business within their sector. Producing some highly technical products that are used to save lives, you will genuinely feel like you are making an improvement to people’s quality of life.
- Working within a friendly and open culture throughout the business – a nice environment to be part of and work in.
- Plenty of career development and training opportunities – you are seen as an individual and the company has a vested interest in seeing you progress through the business, working very closely with the senior management team.
- Great starting salary + wider company benefits (Pension, Healthcare, Death in service, Income protection, Holiday buy scheme).
The Project Engineer job will involve:
- The planning and delivery of multiple engineering projects working closely with heads of department.
- Good client communication, keeping customer up to date with progress and delivery timelines.
- Help to create a standardized framework in order to successfully deliver projects.
This job is commutable from Colchester, Braintree, Sudbury, Ipswich, Bury St Edmunds, Chelmsford and the surrounding areas.
To apply please contact Danny Turnock at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”