Good Starting Salary
ml / 201008-141850
7 months ago
Project Engineer, CAD Design, Loughborough, heavy fabrication
Project Engineer / Design within an established, successful manufacturing company who supply to industries which include Power Generation and other industrial sectors. You will be a key part of the team and have a big role to play.
Salary & Package: Good starting salary!
This Project Engineer job will suit:
- Mechanical engineering HNC / HND qualified / experience
- Exposure to designing heavy modules / components, steel structures, sheet metal fabrication
- AutoCAD 3D & 2D
- Strong communications skills
- Self-motivated and highly organized as you will play a key part of the team in the design office
The Project Engineer job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Well established engineering company
- Remained busy throughout COVID
- Grow people within the business.
- The role is down to retirement – there is an excellent length of tenure throughout the company
- Good starting salary based on experience
- Strong customer base.
The Project Engineer job will involve:
- Project engineering/ managing from concept to commissioning
- Designing using 3D CAD - AutoCAD
- Regular communication with customers and suppliers
- Liaising with internal departments
This job is commutable from Loughborough, Shepshed, Coalville, Ashby-de-la-Zouch, Nottingham, Derby, Leicester and surrounding areas.
To apply please contact Matthew Langham at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.
Reference: ml / 201008-141850