5 months ago
- Mechanical Engineer preferably with electrical / mechatronic experience.
- Working for a business going through a lot of growth and have had an influx of customer orders, offering a stable platform in order to progress engineering career.
- Any knowledge of conveyors, automation or robotics would be an advantage.
This Project Engineer job will suit:
- You will have previous experience of working within a Design Engineer, Project Engineer, Mechanical Engineer role within a mechanical/mechatronic engineering environment.
- Any experience of design for special purpose machinery, using 3D CAD is required preferably SolidWorks.
- We are looking for a mechanical engineer who can demonstrate the ability to solve engineering problems and communicate well across an engineering / manufacturing organisation.
- You are likely to hold a relevant qualification (HND, Degree) in a mechanical engineering or similar engineering based discipline.
The Project Engineer job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Market leaders in their field, machinery that is supplied into the automotive, medical, aerospace, general engineering sectors.
- The business has experienced significant growth over recent years and has recently won a number of large projects which has provided the need to increase their engineering team.
- Salary & Package: Salary commensurate with experience, company pension contribution plus wider company benefits
This job is commutable from Nottingham, Derby and the surrounding areas.
To apply please contact Danny Turnock at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.