£40,000 to £50,000
about 1 month ago
- Varied Project Engineering position for someone with a mechanical engineering background.
- Specific knowledge of the water / utilities industry is ideally needed.
- This role is both site based and office based so flexibility to travel will be required.
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Project Engineer from a mechanical background to join an established, growing business. The Project Engineer position will see you work with a variety of individuals, including customers, suppliers, and internal departments. The primary focus for this position will see you manage all mechanical works projects for the business and procure all mechanical fabrications within the business. You will work with the design team and use AutoCAD to amend drawings.
Salary & Package: £40,000 to £50,000 as an initial guide. Company Vehicle and Laptop are both provided.
This Project Engineer job will suit:
- An experienced Project Engineer or Manager who comes from a mechanical engineering background and enjoys variety within their work.
- Ideally be familiar with a variety of project management tools and know their way around AutoCAD.
- Flexibility to travel and work on site. The role isn’t 100% field based but we do need someone who is comfortable being on the road and within an office.
- Previous experience within the water industry would be ideal, but possibly not essential for the right person.
The Project Engineer job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Fantastic working culture for an established business that are experiencing strong growth.
- Excellent starting salary and wider package – including a company vehicle, laptop, 25 days holiday + banks.
- Manage the whole mechanical works function within the business. A great opportunity to make a significant impact and gain some fantastic experience.
The Project Engineer job will involve:
- Liaising with the engineering teams and ensuring projects are delivered on time and to budget.
- Involved in tendering and procurement of mechanical fabrications within the business.
- Travelling to sites in order to liaise with both customers, suppliers, and sub contractors.
- Financial management and delivery of reports to internal stakeholders.
This job is commutable from Leicester, Coventry, Hinckley, Nuneaton, Tamworth, Rugby
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.