Highly Competitive Base Salary + Fantastic Wider Benefits Package
about 2 years ago
- Project Engineer job vacancy.
- Projects focused on the design and development of new technologies for warehouse logistics.
- Fantastic opportunity to join a highly successful, global business and work with customers on a variety of automation projects.
- Position would suit a Mechanical Design / CAD Engineer with previous experience with automation / mechanical engineering equipment or similar.
The jobs working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Highly successful, global leaders in the design and development of new technologies for warehouse logistics and automation.
- Business is passionate about developing strong relationships with customers.
- Fantastic environment to develop your technical and commercial skills, the business has a genuine interest and great experience in developing their people.
- 190 headcount in the UK and 25 offices worldwide.
- They are currently moving their UK site so this role will be based within their brand new facility!
The job will involve:
- To provide advice and support to the sales function with layout design, data analysis and presentation materials.
- Development of concepts and warehouse layouts for automation projects.
- Analysis and optimisation of logistical processes in collaboration with customers, suppliers and internal stakeholders.
- Preparation of solution proposals, calculations and presentations.
- Data analysis and strategic system development.
- Customer consulting.
This job will suit:
- A Mechanical Design Engineer / CAD Engineer with previous experience with automation / mechanical engineering equipment or similar.
- Someone who will enjoy building strong relationships with customers and colleagues.
- Comfortable with a lot of travel – this role will involve travel to customer sites across the UK and abroad.
- You are likely to be degree qualified in a mechanical / industrial engineering / logistics and supply chain management or similar.
This job is commutable from Oxford, Abingdon, Chalgrove, Aylesbury, Wallingford, Dorchester, Tame.
To apply, please contact Sophie Taylor at Euro Projects Recruitment.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.