4 months ago
Project Contract Engineer Derby, DE75
The Project Engineer requirements are:
- Electrical engineering qualification HNC or HND or equivalent.
- Experience in LV & HV electrical installations.
- Project delivery in a complex environment
- Strong communications skills
- Self-motivated and highly organised as you will play a key part of the team
Working Environment, Opportunities and Rewards:
- Well established engineering company
- Grow people within the business, The job has the scope to progress
- Strong customer base
- £32,000 - £35,000.
The Project Engineer job will involve:
- Project engineering from start to finish
- Specifying and purchasing equipment for projects and liaise with suppliers
- Prepare and agree equipment layout and specification with client
- Being office based as well as site visits when required
- Ensure contracts are managed effectively
This job is commutable from Derby and surrounding areas.
To apply please contact Jayne Baxter at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.