£30,000 - £40,000
over 2 years ago
World class automotive powertrain R&D testing facility. Customer facing role to lead and manage Real Driving Emissions (RDE) test programmes.
Are you a Project Engineer, Automotive Engineer or Development Engineer or have experience within an automotive or vehicle engineering environment in a projects/test/development type of role seeking automotive sector jobs?
Salary Guideline: £30,000 to £40,000 commensurate with experience plus paid overtime, excellent pension contribution, 27 days holiday plus bank holidays, company bonus.
This Automotive Project Engineer job will suit:
- A Vehicle Technician / Master Technician / Race Technician with experience of working within an automotive or vehicle engineering environment.
- An understanding of current generation gasoline and diesel engines and components would be beneficial.
- You are likely to hold a recognised qualification in an engineering or motor vehicle engineering discipline e.g. City & Guilds, ONC, NVQ or similar.
The jobs working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- You will be joining an internationally recognised automotive engineering organisation with ambitious domestic and international growth plans.
- A truly innovative, high tech, advanced engineering research and development business (operating in 40+countries – part of an £1 billion t/o group).
- Professional development support available – opportunity to be supported to achieve Chartered Engineer status if not already attained.
- Salary range of between £30,000 to £40,000 commensurate with experience plus paid overtime, excellent pension contribution, 27 days holiday plus bank holidays, company bonus.
The Automotive Project Engineer job will involve:
- To undertake RDE engineering test programmes – customer liaison, prepare, test, manage and report.
- Support the development of methodology for testing using Portable Emissions Measurement Systems (PEMS).
- Support improvement and efficiency programmes e.g. test installation workshop area, minimising vehicle downtime, commonisation of test processes.
- Train Engineers and Technicians for RDE competences.
This job is commutable from Coventry, Nuneaton, Hinckley, Warwick, Rugby, Leicester, Leamington Spa, Birmingham, Northampton, Tamworth, Solihull.
To apply, please contact Charlotte Findell