£50,000 - £65,000
8 months ago
Project Development Manager.
- Project Manager, Development Manager able to lead technical projects.
- Based within a niche sector you ideally will have experience within medical device sensor development (Fluorescent Spectroscopy) or electrochemistry diagnostics.
- Working for a highly innovative and rapidly growing medical device business, we want someone who is used to working within a smaller team who is able to wear a number of different hats.
- Leading a small team, this role will be highly suited to someone who aspires to become a senior leadership figure within the business.
This Project Development Manager job will suit:
- Experienced Project Manager, Development Manager within the Medical Device sector.
- You will require excellent Technical knowledge, ideally in sensor development (Fluorescent Spectroscopy) or electrochemistry diagnostics. You will be taking the lead within the technical team so will need to be able to resolve issues.
- Leadership skills, you will be responsible for managing a small team of Scientist & Engineers, whilst also taking the lead on project management. Progression within this role long term is to become one of the most senior technical leaders within the company.
- A degree in Chemistry. Materials science, Life science or a related field.
The Project Development Manager job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Working for an expanding Medical Device business with a highly interesting and innovative product which is making a real difference to a patient’s quality of life.
- A smaller sized organization with a global reach, you will get involved in a variety of different commercial & technical areas within the company.
- An excellent opportunity for a leader looking to take their career to next level and develop into a senior / leadership role.
- Excellent culture and team environment, you will be able to see the positive impacts of your work which will be well recognized & rewarded.
The Project Development Manager job will involve:
- Leading technical projects developing medical devices through global regulatory submissions and product launch.
- Managing a small multidiscipline team of technical professionals.
- Responsible for quality & compliance of product development.
- Generating project budget, liaising with customers during the process, internal stakeholders and maintaining high levels of commercial standards.
This is an excellent opportunity and a job that would be well worth relocating for. The role will be based from Abingdon in Oxfordshire so will be commutable from Oxford, Witney, Swindon, Reading, High Wycombe, Bicester, Aylesbury and the surrounding areas.
To apply please contact Danny Turnock at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”