£32,000 to £40,000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Project Design Engineer
- Varied position working within an engineering business who are at the heart of R&D projects.
- Work with a diverse range of customers to help develop products.
- Good blend of duties across projects / working with customers, and R&D design tasks.
Are you an experienced Mechanical Design Engineer who wants to work on engaging engineering projects? This is a rare opportunity to work within a truly unique business that pride themselves on their R&D / test capabilities for their customers. As Project Design Engineer you will support the design and development of various products, looking at specific mechanisms and supporting test activities. You won’t be stuck behind a CAD station all day within this position.
Salary & Package:
- £32,000 to £40,000 per annum depending on experience.
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays with scope to purchase additional days.
- 8% employer pension.
- Healthcare and life insurance policies.
This Project Design Engineer job will suit:
- An experienced Design Engineer who enjoys the prospect of taking responsibility to ensure project delivery is achieved with customers.
- Hold a relevant engineering qualification. Any Aerospace experience would be useful due to the nature of the products sharing similar quality standards.
- Hands on in nature, good problem solver, comfortable communicating results to various points of contact.
- Hold an engineering qualification / degree.
- Comfortable with Solidworks CAD package.
The Project Design Engineer job will involve:
- Working with colleagues and customers to ensure project delivery, predominantly from a design angle.
- Identify scope of projects – the design of specific mechanisms, test rigs, commissioning etc.
- Working with Solidworks to design new components and make edits to existing designs.
- Occasionally supporting tasks within the clean room and seeing customers on site.
The Project Design Engineer job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- A medium sized engineering business based in Warrington.
- Opportunity to work on a range of exciting R&D projects across multiple sectors.
- Excellent wider package and salary to match expectations.
- Proven record of promoting within the business.
This job is commutable from Warrington, Manchester, Liverpool.
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.