£38,000 to £45,000
6 months ago
Project Design Engineer, Warwick
- Project Design Engineer jobs, Mechanical Design Engineer jobs, Mechanical Project Engineer jobs.
- Project Design Engineer role working from concept to completion on a range of bespoke machinery design and manufacture projects for several industry sectors.
- Role would suit a Mechanical Design Engineer with the ability to lead their own engineering projects.
- Established and successful business, friendly engineering team.
- £38,000 to £45,000 commensurate with experience + benefits.
Are you looking for Project Design Engineer jobs in Warwick, are looking for Mechanical Design Engineer jobs in Warwickshire?
This Project Design Engineer job will suit:
- A Project Design Engineer or Mechanical Design Engineer or Mechanical Project with previous experience of designing machinery, automated equipment, special purpose machinery, electro-mechanical systems or similar engineering products / systems.
- Experience of producing 3D CAD models and engineering drawings using CAD design software (SolidWorks, Inventor, Creo etc…)
- Be able to perform basic hand calculations and/or FEA analysis.
- Have the ability to lead your own projects from concept to completion.
- We are looking for a Project Design Engineer / Mechanical Design Engineer who can communicate well with customers and across an engineering / manufacturing organisation.
- You are likely to hold a relevant qualification (Apprenticeship, HNC, HND, Degree) in a mechanical engineering or similar engineering-based discipline.
This Project Design Engineer job will involve:
- This Project Design Engineer role is working within an engineering team where you will get the opportunity to take ownership of projects from concept to completion.
- The mechanical design (3D models and engineering drawings) of a range of bespoke machines / special purpose machinery according to customer requirements.
- Mechanical design analysis through performing some basic hand calculations and basic FEA analysis.
- Visiting customers when appropriate to undertake site surveys prior to design and any further follow on technical meetings.
- Compiling and maintain bill of materials and assisting with the generation of technical documentation.
To apply please send your CV to Luke Smith at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.