£33,000 to £39,000
3 months ago
Project Design Engineer, Loughborough
- Project Design Engineer jobs, Design Engineer jobs, Mechanical Design Engineer jobs.
- Project Design Engineer role working from concept to commissioning on a range of bespoke, purpose designed and built sheet metal fabrications projects.
- Market leader in safety and environmental protection products for a variety of industrial applications.
- Established and successful business, friendly engineering team.
- £33,000 to £39,000 commensurate with experience + benefits.
Are you looking for Project Design Engineer jobs in Loughborough, are looking for Mechanical Design Engineer jobs in Leicestershire?
This Project Design Engineer job will suit:
- A Project Design Engineer or Design Engineer or Mechanical Design Engineer Previous experience of designing sheet metal fabrications, steel structures or a similar engineering environment.
- Experience of producing 2D and 3D CAD designs using AutoCAD or similar CAD design software.
- We are looking for a Project Design Engineer / Mechanical Design Engineer who can communicate well with customers and across an engineering / manufacturing organisation.
- You are likely to hold a relevant qualification (Apprenticeship, HNC, HND, Degree) in a mechanical engineering or similar engineering-based discipline.
This Project Design Engineer job will involve:
- This Project Design Engineer role is working within an engineering team where you will get the opportunity to take ownership of projects from concept to commissioning.
- You will design a range of bespoke products according to customer project requirements.
- Designs and engineering drawings are produced in 2D & 3D using AutoCAD.
- Customer liaison.
- You will provide mechanical expertise to projects from concept through to commissioning.
This Project Design Engineer job is commutable from Loughborough, Coalville, Ashby-de-la-Zouch, Long Eaton, Leicester, Derby, Swadlincote, Hinckley, Melton Mowbray, Enderby, Est Bridgford.
To apply please send your CV to Luke Smith at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.