6 months ago
Project Design Engineer, Ashby, Leicestershire
- Multi-national engineering business on a growth trajectory.
- Mechanical design of products for vehicle / automotive engineering applications.
- Generating ideas and design solutions to create the best product for the customer.
- £35K - £40K salary + bonus + pension + early finish on a Friday!
Project Design Engineer / Mechanical Design Engineer job. Working closely with customers and internal stakeholders to understand customer product specifications and translate their needs into innovative and cost effective engineering solutions. Produce 3D engineering models, layouts and 2D detail drawings. Design for aesthetics – customers want to buy products that look good!
The Project Design Engineer job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Multi-national engineering / manufacturing organisation, the company design and manufacture products for a range of vehicle / automotive engineering applications.
- You will play a key role in helping the company deliver their vision and strategic plan for growth over the next 5 years.
- Salary & Package: £35K to £40K commensurate with experience, bonus, pension and an early finish on a Friday!
This Project Design Engineer job will suit:
- You will have experience of working within a Mechanical Design Engineer, Project Engineer or similar mechanical engineering position that has a strong design and project engineering focus.
- We are looking for a customer focussed innovator – you will have a track record of generating ideas and design solutions to create the best product for the customer.
- Previous experience of producing 3D CAD models, layouts and 2D drawings is required, experience of Creo CAD would be advantageous but use of other CAD packages such as Inventor or SolidWorks is absolutely fine.
This Project Design Engineer job is commutable from Ashby-de-la-Zouch, Coalville, Hinckley, Leicester, Loughborough, Derby, Burton Upon Trent, Tamworth.
To apply please contact Lyndy Brooks at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.