24 days ago
Part of a large group of construction and installation business
Salary Guideline: £22,000.
Project Coordinator, Project Administrator position responsible for administration process to coordinate projects for a variety of customers within construction industry. Degree Qualified with administration or some project coordination, project management or project support experience wanting to develop their career within a Project Coordinator / Project Engineer position.
The Project Coordinator job working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Part of a larger group of companies.
- The company design, manufacture, installs and service construction and security protection solutions for customers across business, community and industry sectors.
The Project Coordinator job will involve:
- Responsible for the accurate administration processes of the projects, updating ERP system, hiring and de-hiring of equipment.
- Support Installations Managers and Teams on project administration.
- Working directly with customers and internal teams to ensure all engineering projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Coordinate training requirements with installation teams.
- Producing reports to highlight any potential bottlenecks.
This Project Coordinator job will suit:
- Someone passionate, enthusiastic and highly motivated looking to develop a career within project management.
- You will have the ability to build long term working relationships with customers and colleagues to ensure projects are correctly managed and delivered.
- Competent user of Microsoft Office to enable you to effectively put together project plans, manage project costs, track project progress etc…would be beneficial.
- You will be degree qualified.
This job is commutable from St Albans, Hertfordshire and surrounding areas.
To apply please contact Jayne Baxter at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.