11 days ago
• Project Coordinator or Junior Project Manager jobs role.
• £20m turnover business in a brand new multi-million pound facility
• You will manage fast paced projects with blue chip customers
Are you an ambitious Project Coordinator looking for a friendly company where you can grow into a Junior Project Manager / Project Manager? Are you seeking Project Coordinator jobs, junior project manager jobs or similar in the Mansfield, Hucknall, North Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, Chesterfield sort of region?
This Project Coordinator jobs role will suit:
• A Project Coordinator or Junior project manager seeking a chance to progress
• Very strong communication skills and a strong eye for detail
• Any experience with technical projects would be useful (where there is that bit of product complexity) albeit full training provided
• Local to the Mansfield, Hucknall, North Nottingham region
• Someone who can take a structured approach to project management but also handle fast paced projects
• Full training provided
The Project Coordinator jobs working environment, opportunities and rewards:
• An engineering / manufacturing business with a difference, the business is passionate about making sure their employees feel valued and actually enjoy coming to work.
• Loyalty is a core value – a number of employees have been with the business for long periods of time and they have very low staff turnover.
• The culture is one of passion, enthusiasm and an eagerness to learn & improve with the business. You will need to have a positive ‘can do’ attitude – you will be rewarded with diversity and excellent prospects.
• 100 + headcount business growing 16% per year – this growth with give you excellent long term prospects
This Project Coordinator jobs role is commutable from Mansfield, Hucknall, North Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, Chesterfield and the surrounding areas.
To apply please contact Edward Smith
Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.