27000 - 32000
2 months ago
• Newly created Project Administrator jobs role / Project Coordinator jobs role
• Full time or part time to suit you. Flexible agile and friendly medium sized software and technology business
• Work from home flexibility ; offices near Birmingham Airport : commutable from Solihull, Tamworth, Coventry (with work from home flexibility)
This is a fast growth business. They operate in high tech and highly regulated sectors so their standards, when it comes to documentation, attention to detail and business operations are high. Are you seeking Project Administrator jobs, Project Coordinator jobs, Bid Coordinator jobs, Office Manager or Senior Admin jobs in the Solihull, Tamworth, Coventry region?
About you / Your background
• We are flexible but you will ideally have a strong admin background in an environment that has structured documentation (so a professional business to business environment – where there are project pans / contracts / bids / proposals that then leads to good attention to detail)
• You may have been an Office Manager, Projects Coordinator, Project Administrator, Senior Administrator, Bid Coordinator or similar.
• We just need to combine A) excellent organisation sills and B) an ability to work with technical / structured documentation and project plans
• Friendly – they are a close knit and fun SME (part of a big company but they feel like a small agile and very friendly team)
• It would be great if you had a bit of understanding of IT – these guys deal with software. We do NOT need this but it’s a bonus if you have any experience / interest in this area
To apply please contact Edward Smith via email at Euro Projects Recruitment.
This Project Administrator jobs role is commutable from Solihull, Coventry, Tamworth, Birmingham, West Midlands and Warwickshire regions
Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.