£45,000 to £57,000
14 days ago
Progress OpenEdge Developer, Hinckley
- Progress OpenEdge Developer jobs, Progress Developer jobs, OpenEdge Developer jobs, Progress Software Developer jobs, OpenEdge Software Developer jobs.
- You will be joining an incredibly diverse global technology research and development company within a central corporate software team.
- A fantastic career development opportunity, a business that cares passionately about their people and their development.
- Remote working available 3 or 4 days per week as an average.
- £45,000 - £57,000 salary guide plus excellent benefits including 27 days holiday plus all public holidays, flexible holiday scheme, life assurance, flexible working, access to a discounted car lease scheme.
This Progress OpenEdge Developer job role will suit:
- A Software Developer with experience of coding / programming in Progress OpenEdge.
- An ability to engage with internal stakeholders to capture their requirements. These are technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Previous experience of designing interactive applications.
- Qualifications are less important, you have a formal qualification in a software or IT discipline or have developed your learning through on the job training and development.
This Progress OpenEdge Developer job will involve:
- This role sits within a corporate software development team that delivers software and applications development projects for a variety of functions within the business.
- Full lifecycle software development.
- Engage with internal stakeholders to discuss requirements to enable you to develop new features, enhancements etc…
- You will build high quality, innovative and fully performing software in compliance with coding standards and technical design.
- Provide support and mentor less experienced members of the team.
- Problem resolution, 2nd line support and provision of training on developed applications.
To apply please send your CV to Luke Smith at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.