9 days ago
Programme Manager – North London
- Highly successful, Multi-site, Defence / Space sector engineering business.
- Interesting and diverse projects, friendly culture, good track record of developing their people.
- Highly competitive base salary + pension + holidays + cycle scheme + car lease scheme + life assurance.
Programme Manager jobs role. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing business to support the delivery of Defence, Aerospace and Space projects. We are looking for somebody with an electronics engineering or communications background and exposure to working on Defence or Space focused engineering / technology projects.
Salary guideline: Highly competitive base salary + pension + holidays + cycle scheme + car lease scheme + life assurance.
This Programme Manager job will suit:
- A Programme Manager or Head of Projects with a proven track record of leading project management teams to deliver engineering / manufacturing projects to cost, quality and time targets.
- We are looking for a candidate that is passionate about implementing and driving best practice project delivery processes to create a proactive, forward thinking team culture.
- Experience of delivering projects with an electronic / electrical engineering bias would be advantageous.
- You are likely to have gained a relevant qualification (HNC or HND or Degree) in an electrical/electronic engineering or similar engineering / manufacturing discipline.
- The company work on UK Defence projects so it is a requirement of this role that you are eligible to obtain security clearance.
The Programme Manager jobs working Environment, Opportunities and Rewards:
- Very friendly, professional and conscientious team, working within a modern R&D facility.
- This is a market leader within their industry and a highly reputable engineering business.
- Fantastic scope for progression within this business. This is an employer who are genuinely passionate about employee development and progression.
- Salary guideline: Highly competitive base salary + pension + holidays + cycle scheme + car lease scheme + life assurance.
The Programme Manager job will involve:
- Leadership, continuous improvement and development of the project management team and processes.
- Resource planning and management (team utilisation), ensuring all projects are resourced as appropriate.
- Customer facing role - leading and/or supporting customer project review meetings as required. This may also include project kick-off and bid/proposals meetings.
- Act as a key liaison across all areas of the business including engineering, sales, production etc…
This Programme Manager job is commutable from Barnet, Edgware, Watford, St Albans, Hatfield, East Barnet, Enfield and the surrounding areas.
To apply, please contact Peter Hobbs on Tel: 01530 833 825
Due to the high number of applications we receive for each vacancy, if you do not receive a response from us within 7 days please assume your application has not been successful on this occasion.