about 2 months ago
Production Technician, Abingdon
- Production Technician jobs. DAY shift only.
- Rapidly growing innovative engineering company that design, develop, test and manufacture medical devices.
- Role would suit a Production Technician, Manufacturing Technician, Clean Room Technician, or Laboratory Technician with previous experience of working within an engineering or manufacturing environment.
- £22K starting salary, DAY shift only 9am-5.30pm Monday to Friday, company pension, 25 days holiday and all bank holidays.
Are you seeking Production Technician jobs or Manufacturing Technician jobs in Abingdon, Oxford, Didcot, Bicester sort of regions (Oxfordshire)? Are you seeking Production Technician jobs in Oxford?
This Production Technician job will suit:
- Role would suit a Production Technician, Manufacturing Technician, Clean Room Technician, or Laboratory Technician with previous experience of working within an engineering or manufacturing business.
- Previous experience of working within a medical device engineering environment would be advantageous but not essential.
- Above all we are looking for a Production Technician that will enjoy working within a growing, friendly team.
This Production Technician job will involve:
- Manufacturing of medical devices in accordance with written instructions
- Performing complex, detailed operations on small parts, working under a microscope where necessary.
- Assist with product development by assembling prototype devices and providing feedback to Engineers.
- Perform product testing to provide information on product performance.
- Keep accurate, clear manufacturing records.
- Ensure all equipment used is appropriately cleaned, maintained and calibrated before use.
This Production Technician job is commutable from Oxford, Abingdon, Didcot, Dorchester, Aylesbury, Bicester, Witney, Shrivenham.
To apply, please send your CV to Luke Smith at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.