£10.00 to £12.00 per hour
27 days ago
- Days based, hands on role that would suit a Fitter / Mechanical / Assembly Operative.
- Lots of variety, covering a range of tasks – assembly, testing, inspection and more.
- Rate of pay c£10.00 to £12.00 per hour depending on experience.
Varied position that would suit an all rounder who has good dexterity skills. The position will see you assembly and inspect components using different tools. Likewise, there is a bit of stock control and machine operation / maintenance along the way. We don’t need someone who has experience across all of these areas, but we need someone with proven hands on experience who can learn the skills required. Ideally you will have an engineering / mechanical related qualification.
This Production Technician job will suit:
- Good manual skills, comfortable using a range of tools and equipment. Training in areas can be provided.
- Ideally hold an engineering related qualification – BTEC upwards.
- Flexible attitude and a team player.
The Assembly Technician job will involve:
- Assembly / Disassembly of components for inspection and cleaning / maintenance where needed.
- Using inspection tools – such as verniers, micrometres etc.
- Maintaining and operating machinery, including manual machines like grinders and lifting equipment such as cranes.
- Some report writing tasks, signing off components ready for shipment.
The Mechanical Technician job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Well established prestigious business within the engineering sector. You will have the opportunity to work on a range of complex projects.
- Dayshift position.
- Excellent salary to compensate your level of experience.
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd