£17,500 + Shift Premium + OT
9 months ago
Production Team Member
- Job is all round support across different production areas.
- Would suit a hands on person who is reliable and has enthusiasm to work.
Salary & Package: £17,500. 25 days holiday. 5% employer pension.
The job will involve:
- Ensuring Health & Safety requirements are adhered to for self and others at all times.
- Ensuring processed parts conform to drawing.
- Ensuring parts are processed in the allowed time.
- Ensuring all documentation is accurate.
- Supporting the area in carrying out alternative tasks as required.
- Supporting other team-members as required.
- Achieving Production / Arrears / Quality / Efficiency targets as identified by Production Management.
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Stable engineering company who are a market leader within their sector.
- Competitive salary + benefits, including product output bonus, good holiday allowance, pension etc.
Experience And Qualifications
- Dependable, responsible contributor who’s committed to excellence and success
- Good interpersonal skills, (team-worker)
- Prepared to follow procedures
- Eye for detail
- NVQ in Engineering manufacture or equivalent / Advanced Modern Apprenticeship
- Previous experience of working in an engineering environment.
- Experience in the use of standard measurement equipment.
This job is commutable from Lincoln, Gainsborough, Worksop, Retford, Newark, Horncastle, Sleaford, Market Rasen, Scunthorpe.
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd