£25,000 - £30,000
3 months ago
Varied position within a growing manufacturer. 50 / 50 split between hands on machine setting / operating and training staff / producing documentation.
Salary & Package: £25,000 to £30,000 as a rough guide, potentially flexible for the right person.
Dayshift position: 7:00am – 3:30pm Monday to Friday.
This job will suit:
- Experienced Production Team Leader / Supervisor / Line Leader who can assist with the training of production staff, whilst retaining a hands on element with machinery.
- Ideally from a liquid filling, labelling, shrink-wrapping, pharmaceutical, FMCG, or automation type background given the equipment used for production.
- Good communicational skills and flexible to suit the position.
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Growing SME who have experienced a significant increase in turnover across the last few years. This is projected to continue over the upcoming years.
- Opportunity to make an impact and develop staff. Implement training plans and procedures for future use.
- Flexible salary to suit you, alongside a bonus scheme.
The job will involve:
- Deliver training to production staff on the use of liquid, powder, pellet filling machines, Labelers and wrapping / packaging equipment.
- Monitor equipment for potential breakdowns.
- Assist in line change overs.
- Liaise with the engineering department and support process improvement.
This job is commutable from Hucknall, Nottingham, Mansfield, Ilkeston, Derby, Alfreton.
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd