£26,600 (23k + shifts = £26,600)
10 months ago
by agreement & asap
Production Team Leader, Washington, £26,650 & overtime and pension
Manufacturing Team Leader or Production Supervisor, working manufacturing factory 24/5 shift pattern. Manufacturing Factory floor based role ensuring production operatives are working safely and working efficiently to manufacture product to meet cost, quality and on-time KPI’s.
- Production Supervisor, Manufacturing Shift Leader vacancy with a growing business.
- The company has a secure order book stretching out over the next six years and is growing.
- The job manages a small team of factory manufacturing production staff.
- You will work on the rotating shift pattern; Mon-Fri 6am-2pm, 2pm-10pm, 10pm-6am. 39hrs.
The business encourages a “safety” first culture on the shop floor.
The jobs working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Work within a high performing advanced engineering team.
- The company offers good job security with big chunks of their order book confirmed for the next 6 to 7 years.
- A well organised business with a good understanding of each persons responsibilities.
- Starting salary plus the enhancement for shift-work totals up to about £26,650 plus pension& Over Time.
- Company operates 3 shifts pattern over 5 days. Rotating early, afternoons and night shifts.
This job will suit:
- An experienced production, manufacturing supervisor team leader from a factory, production, manufacturing background.
- Shopfloor knowledge of working as a team towards manufacturing targets.
- A person committed to improving Health & Safety culture.
This position is commutable from Washington, Gateshead, Sunderland, Tyneside and surrounding areas.
To apply please contact Ian Yoxen at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”