£12.50 - £14.50 per hour + OT + Shift Premium
3 months ago
Production Team Leader
- Hands on, team leading position within a growing engineering business
- Flexibility to work either a rotating shift pattern (mornings/afternoons) or a permanent afternoon shift are available.
We are working with a growing engineering business who are looking to recruit experienced Team Leaders to help ensure production is run smoothly and targets are achieved. Good man management skills are required and you need to be capable of managing appraisals, disciplinaries etc. The engineering environment is fairly heavy so you need to be comfortable working within a busy / noisier environment.
Salary & Package: £12.50 to £14.50 per hour + afternoon shift premium + OT.
This Production Team Leader job will suit:
- Supervisory or management experience where productivity and performance measures are maintained and exceeded
- Strong communication, interpersonal and time management skills.
- Good man management experience – the team is built up of around 20 individuals.
- Flexibility to work a rotating shift pattern.
The Production Team Leader job will involve:
- To organise and manage the ‘front-line’ manufacturing function.
- Monitor and control team productivity and output, ensuring that performance standards are met as a minimum.
- Undertake effective planning and prioritisation of workload.
- Ensure that the team understands relevant legislation; company policy and company procedures and that they operate in line with these.
- Ensure appropriate maintenance of plant, equipment and other facilities are undertaken when required.
- Contribute to the development of processes and practices in line with the principles of continuous improvement and best practice.
- Ensure that statutory training requirements are met.
This job is commutable from Milton Keynes