£18,500 + pension
about 1 year ago
by agreement / asap
Production Planning Scheduling NE37 Washington
- Joining a production planning team in a professional manufacturing business.
- Make daily telephone calls to the customer and suppliers to ensure the two-week plan manufacturing plan is on schedule.
- Reviewing the six week production plan from the customer and raising manufacturing schedule job cards for your colleagues in manufacturing.
- Place orders with materials suppliers, monitoring delivery of goods received and ensuring on time delivery.
- Monitoring finished goods stock holding and ensuring on time delivery of our finished goods to the customer.
- Working as part of a team, covering a small number of large customers as a team.
Salary £18,500 + pension
The Supply Chain Coordinator job will suit:
- Great customer service attitude, telephone skills and also communication in writing to accurately communicate order and delivery data.
- Good skills and confidence with using CRM or ERP systems like Dynamics, SAP, JDEdwards etc, also spreadsheets like excel. Training on our specific system will be provided.
- Attention to detail and working to achieve deadlines.
- Good communication skills using verbal and written English language.
This position is commutable from Washington, Gateshead, Sunderland Tyneside and surrounding areas.
To apply please contact Ian Yoxen at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”