£ Competitive Salary
6 months ago
Production Planner jobs with a 250 headcount manufacturer of special purpose equipment. Engineering business who are an acknowledged world leader in the Aerospace and Land Based Gas Turbine industry.
Are you a Planner who wants a wider role which includes a bit of planning but gives wider exposure to coordinating and managing projects across an engineering business? If that’s the case then this could be an amazing opportunity to widen your skill set and set you up for a really great long term career
This Production Planner job will suit someone with:
- Good with detail, planning and organising
- Good IT skills, able to pick up Microsoft Project quite quickly. You may well have good Excel skills.
- An appreciation of manufacturing / engineering
- Good communication skills, able to go and see an internal stakeholder / colleague and influence them to make sure they remain on track with a project.
The Production Planner working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- The company is known as a global leader in their field, which is testament to their innovation, quality and people
- A British manufacturing success story, they have a truly global reach and integrated supplier relationships with Rolls Royce and Siemens
- Excellent working environment with an exciting company
- Twice awarded the “Queen’s Award” for Enterprise
- An opportunity to play a major role within their project management function
The Production Planner job will involve:
- Develops project objectives by reviewing project proposals and plans
- Maintains project schedule by monitoring project progress, coordinating activities, resolving problems
- Taking on the export control licencing, processing of BOMs, post sales administrative tasks
- Prepares project status reports by collecting, analysing and summarizing information and recommending actions
- Dealing with customers and internal departments throughout a project
This Production Planner jobs role is commutable from Coalville, Loughborough, Leicester, Leicestershire, Nottingham, Derbyshire.
To apply please contact Matt Langham