£30-35,000 guideline + pension
6 months ago
date to suit
Production Planner Scheduler – Lichfield West Midlands
- Production Planner at a professional production engineering manufacturing business
- Production schedules, analysis of WIP, supporting production capacity planning, daily MRP analysis and communicating across the business, part of a manufacturing planning team.
- Join this fantastic growing company, part of an international group, supplying multiple sectors
Salary & Package: £30,000 – £36,000 + pension + early finish Friday
This Production Planner job will suit:
- Experienced Production Planner with track record in fast paced manufacturing and assembly factory environment
- A confident communicator able to work on the shop floor and the office, and also happy with detailed analytical work, with a good eye for detail
- A customer focused person, always aiming to improve customers’ experience and exceed expectations
The Production Planner job’s will involve:
- Creation of daily, weekly monthly production schedules, balancing supply and demand; customer delivery performance and inventory levels.
- Daily MRP Analysis – review expedites, reschedules, new orders, cancellations
- Update production notes identifying shortages and highlighting areas of concern that may impact the Customer
- Managing the control and sequencing of work orders within production – ensuring timely closure of completed production.
- Report delivery & schedule adherence performance internally and provide data input into business reviews to ensure current On Time Delivery information is available for business decision to be made
This job is commutable from Sutton Coldfield, Birmingham, Lichfield, Tamworth, Cannock, Stafford, Burton on Trent, Coleshill and surrounding Birmingham areas
To apply please contact Ian Yoxen on firstname.lastname@example.org
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”