£30,000-34,000 basic plus pension
over 1 year ago
Production Planner – Tamworth B79 West Midlands
- Production Planner based at a professional engineering manufacturing business
- They use ERP MRP systems for planning
- Customers are in varied industry sectors
- Join this fantastic company, part of an international group, and a leader in their sector
Salary & Package: £30,000 – £34,000 + pension + early finish Friday
This Production Planner job will suit:
- Experienced Production Planner with track record in fast paced manufacturing and assembly factory environment
- A confident communicator able to work on the shop floor and the office
- A person that is committed to improvements and finding new ways to succeed
- Customer focused person, always aiming to improve customers’ experience and exceed expectations
The Production Planner job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Professional business, leader in their field with offices across the world
- Company designs, manufactures and assembles engineering parts used in industries worldwide
- An Employer of Choice, with well trained and motivated staff throughout the organisation
- Day time working hours Mon-Fri with earlier finish on a Friday
The Production Planner job’s will involve:
- Creation of production schedules at a daily and monthly view, balancing work flow and inventory levels.
- Daily analysis of inventory and delivery schedules using ERP MRP, identifying and comunicating potential risks to colleagues.
- Taking responsibility for monitoring schedule adherance, planning ahead and ensuring that Production Managers are aware any risk or concerns will in advance of it impacting on OTIF on time in full.
To apply please contact Ian yoxen on firstname.lastname@example.org
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”