£25,000 to £28,000
about 1 month ago
- Work for a growing manufacturing business that are supporting the automotive sector.
- Excellent hours of work – 12:30pm finish on a Friday!
- Opportunities for further career growth.
An ambitious engineering business are currently recruiting for a Production Planner to help ensure projects are being scheduled and delivered to customer specifications. This role does require a strong communicator as you will be responsible for direct customer communication alongside the planning / scheduling of materials and projects. This is a real varied, fast paced position that offers progression scope in the future.
Salary & Package: c£25,000 to £28,000
This Production Planner job will suit:
- An organised Production Planner who is happy working with a varied position – using MRP system, Excel, supporting Customers from order through to delivery.
- Prior experience with an MRP System / Good Excel skills.
- Customer facing skills, be able to build good working relationships.
The Production Planner job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- A growing manufacturer within the engineering / automotive sector.
- Fantastic hours across a days pattern, finishing early on a Friday afternoon.
- Flexible salary and scope to progress further within the business.
The Production Planner job will involve:
- Liaising with customers to discuss initial orders, inputting requirements into the MRP system and expediting the planning, production and purchasing of materials.
- Overseeing lead times and ensuring batch quantities are accurate.
- Customer management, ensure they are kept in the loop on progress / any potential delays etc.
- Using Excel to an advanced level e.g using Vlookup.
This job is commutable from Milton Keynes.
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.